Household Employees Payroll
Why MyPayroll for Household Employees Payroll?
Stop burning the midnight candle trying to figure out payroll taxes for your household employees. Stop worrying about whether you’ve overlooked a change in IRS rules. With My Payroll for household employees, tax time is free-time.
Best of all, our Household payroll service is designed for families that hire employees to help with household work, such as nannies and home care workers. The Household service is not for small businesses, which have different tax rules.
If you are running a small business out of your home, you should use our small business payroll instead.
Payroll Made Easy
My Payroll, the Online Payroll service for household employees covers everything from paychecks, direct deposits to W‑2 forms, including all federal and state tax payments and form filings, as well as time tracking.
Easy and Convenient
Just enter employee hours and get paychecks. Click to print checks or to pay your employees using our Direct Deposit at no extra charge. Federal, state, and local payroll taxes are automatically withheld for you.
My Payroll is convenient. Run payroll from anywhere at any time. No desktop software required.
Everything You Need
- Automatic payroll calculations, including federal and state taxes
- Print checks and/or pay stubs on your own printer
- Direct Deposit
- Completed pay stubs with details of all employee taxes withheld, along with a record of your related employer taxes
- Federal electronic tax filings
- Federal electronic tax payments (when due)
- State tax payments and filings*
- Links to pre-filled tax forms and payment coupons
- Links to your employees’ completed W-2s
- Preparation of government copies of W-2s
- Phone support from payroll experts
- Guaranteed accurate calculations for all federal, state and local taxes**
MyPayroll for Household Employees service is designed for families that hire employees to help with household work, such as nannies and home care workers. The Household Employees service is not for small businesses, which have different tax rules.
MyPayroll Time Tracking*** service is designed for businesses to allow employees to track their own hours online and eliminate double input. It can be a real pain to track employee hours and re-enter the data, especially when you have to follow complicated overtime rules. Advantages of Time Tracking are:
- Reduce costly errors by automatically calculating total hours worked (including overtime)
- Easily review and adjust hours to fix employee mistakes
- Time clock authentication to prevent employee abuse
My Worker’s Compensation service is designed to pay insurance premiums one pay period at a time
- Premiums are calculated after each payroll
- Funds are automatically deducted from your account
- You don’t have to make a large upfront payment
- Pay-as-you-go helps minimize year-end audit activity
MyTaxProfessional Monitoring service is available to Accounting Professionals. My Payroll has a special program for CPAs, Enrolled Agents, and other accounting professionals working with your account. This program allows them to receive your payroll reports and sub-contractors deductions to meet the needs of your tax return preparation. Your Tax Professional may receive the reports directly from us (with your written permission) or directly from your login page.
If you wish to have a Tax Professional assigned to your account, My Payroll will assign one from our network of Tax Professionals. We’ll provide you with the Tax Professional name, office address and phone number.
Get Your Price
Our price is calculated based on a monthly fee of $9.99 plus the number of active employees and contractors you have. Get started now!
* With My Payroll, the E-File & Pay feature is available for federal and most state forms and taxes. For states where E-File is not available, My Payroll will provide signature ready forms or worksheets. Check state tax e-payment availability. Check state form e-filings availability. 24/7 access is subject to occasional downtime. Terms, conditions, features, pricing, service and support are subject to change without notice.
** My Payroll Accurate Calculation Guarantee. My Payroll works diligently to ensure the accuracy of all federal, state and local taxes calculated by our Online Payroll. In the unlikely event calculations are incorrect; My Payroll will pay any penalties incurred. Customer must provide My Payroll with a tax statement from the IRS, state or local agency showing a tax penalty incurred as a result of a calculation error during the time that you were an active My Payroll Online Payroll subscriber. Client must present a copy of this letter to My Payroll within 2 months of receiving the letter from the IRS. You are responsible for paying any additional tax liability you may owe and providing any other information My Payroll reasonably requests. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, functionality, service and support are subject to change at any time without notice.
*** My Payroll Time Tracking is available for an additional monthly service fee on top of your My Payroll fee. When you sign up to use My Payroll Time Tracking, you will be charged a $1.00/employee/month starting from your signup date. Charges will only be incurred for employees using the time tracking feature. You will be charged each month on the same day of the month. Fees are subject to adjustment. You will be notified of any change in fees at least 30 days in advance of the effective date. You may cancel at any time by calling (877) 595-3510. Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service and support options subject to change without notice.