Why MyPayroll for Sub-Contractors pay?
My Payroll has clear advantages over traditional services, accounting software, and spreadsheets.
- Accessible from anywhere
- Competitive pricing
- Monitoring by a Tax Professional of your choice
- Payments are made when due
Our Online Service Made Easy
MyPayroll for Sub-Contractors Pay
service is designed for businesses that hire contractors. The Sub-Contractors service includes:
- Direct Deposit
- Federal electronic tax filings
- State electronic tax filings*
- Phone support from our Tax Professionals
My Payroll, the Online service for sub-contractors covers everything from checks, direct deposits to 1099-MISC forms, including all federal and state form filings.
Easy and Convenient
Just enter the contractors payment amount. Click to print checks or to pay your sub-contractors using our Direct Deposit at no extra charge.
My Payroll is convenient. Run payments from anywhere at any time. No desktop software required.
service is available to Accounting Professionals. My Payroll has a special program for CPAs, Enrolled Agents, and other accounting professionals working with your account. This program allows them to receive your sub-contractors total payments to meet the needs of your tax return preparation. Your Tax Professional may receive the reports directly from us (with your written permission) or directly from you through your login page.
If you wish to have a Tax Professional assigned to your account, My Payroll will assign one from our network of Tax Professionals. We’ll provide you with the Tax Professional name, office address and phone number.
Get Your Price
Our price is calculated based on a monthly fee of $9.99 plus the number of active contractors you have. Get started now!
* With My Payroll, the E-File & Pay feature is available for federal and most state forms and taxes. For states where E-File is not available, My Payroll will provide signature ready forms or worksheets. Check state form e-filings availability. 24/7 access is subject to occasional downtime. Terms, conditions, features, pricing, service and support are subject to change without notice.
Electronic State Form Filings
Electronic state filings are available in the following states:
Alabama, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin