Your Tax Professional

Tax Professional Monitoring Service
– Free of Charge

If you are in need of a Tax Professional, My Payroll will assign one to your account from our network of Tax Professionals. We’ll provide you with the Tax Professional contact information.

MyTaxProfessional Monitoring service is available to Accounting Professionals. My Payroll has a special program for CPAs, Enrolled Agents, and other accounting professionals working with our clients. This program allows tax professionals to login into their clients’ account and monitor their activities. As a Tax Professional, you may print the client payroll and sub-contractors reports to assist in the accounting and tax preparation reporting.

If you are a CPA, Enrolled Agent or a Licensed Preparer and interested in our program, please call us at 877-595-3513.